About Me

My photo
Drifting through life...

Thursday 5 April 2012

Natural is not always better...

Buying expensive make-up is really having a drastic impact on my bank balance, so when I decided to pop into Boots last week I decided to try something. I have heard good reviews for the Natural Collection products so decided to invest in their Shine Away Foundation. I bought the colour 'Biscuit' after testing it on my jaw line and was pretty happy because it was a match (and only £2). Feeling very pleased with my purchase I skipped off back home to try out my new buy. 

Little did I know that I was going to be very, very, very, very disappointed!


As you can see,you get a lot for £2.


And it looks like foundation...


BUT it didn't sink into my skin, I was dragging it across my face with the brush because it was too thick,  it was caked on my face, my face was sooo dry, you could see every little single line in my face, and my face felt so dirty that I had to wipe it off within an hour of putting it on. 

I really was not impressed!

What are your experiences with Natural Collection like?

7 comments:

  1. I used this once ages ago and i agree its awful! such bad quality.

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to give it back but I couldn't because I had used it. Soooo gutted!

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh I actually quite like this, I use it underneath the collection 2000 perfecting minerals (discontinued but the best foundation EVER!) always applied with fingers.
    It is dead gooey though I can understand why some people don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have dry skin so it was REALLY flaky after I applied this foundation. I wish it had worked well because it is sooo cheap!

      Delete
  3. I had the exact same problem with that product some time ago! The Natural Collection concealers are awful too. Such a shame, as Boots is usually a brand you can rely on most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I expected so much more!
      My skin broke out after I used it. Not the best look when you're on holiday...

      Thank you for dropping by!

      www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

      Delete

Leave your floaty thoughts here as you drift through...