About Me

My photo
Drifting through life...

Sunday 29 July 2012

A slob on a Sunday with a Strawberry&Cream Cupcake...



This past week has been a whirlwind of work, numbers, maths, students, low bank balances and procrastination.

Slightly tortured by all this craziness, I decided to take a few hours out of my day yesterday and do something I wanted to do.

So, I baked!
These are vanilla cupcakes with strawberry icing and a chocolate covered strawberry on top.



What inspires you?!
What do you do to unwind?

3 comments:

  1. Dear reader of 'World of Fashion Inspiration',

    I have recently moved my blog to a wordpress acount with a new name; Fashion Tea Time. Unfortunately I can't take you with me. I would loooove it if you join me on my new journey to my new blog. Same girl, same type of posts etc.

    Please take a look at www.fashionteatime.wordpress.com

    Love Nura, Fashion Tea Time
    PS. CAN I HAVE ONE? THEY LOOK DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look delicious! So pretty x
    p.s. I've nominated you for a blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you write.
    It is enjoyable to me.

    Of course, I have a little trouble with the margins, and my eyes go skipping here and there, but it is like sliding...

    ReplyDelete

Leave your floaty thoughts here as you drift through...